Tuesday 10 January 2017

Welcome to my inspiration blog :)

I have been thinking about this for a while.. Making a blog for all you people out there, who are like me.. Who am I, you may ask.. Well, let me introduce myself 😊   I love crafting and DIY! I love the idea that I made something! With my own two hands!😉 However, (and this is what we have in common) I don't have a lot of patience... So.. In this blog I will show you lots of different things that are easy and quick to make. I use many different materials and techniques. You will find everything from paper crafts till easy made furniture here.
There are a lot of creative bloggers that are very talented, and make extraordinary things. I am amazed and impressed in so many ways, but I tend to think that those projects are not for me.. I don't want to spend a week making a birthday card, or months knitting a sweater. I want to do quick and easy, but still pretty, and home made. Lots of what I make end up as gifts for friends and family, and some are kept in our home. All projects posted here will be things I have tried out myself.. Some inspired by others, and some where I have come up with the idea myself. I am no expert, so basically: If I can do it, so can you! Hope you will like my blog, and follow me here. I will try to share my projects daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment